- Amazing travel benefits for you and your family (although you may want to hold off on booking that trip to China for a while)
- Great work-life balance
- As an employee, your travel is PRIORITY – more important than even purchased customer travel
- Opportunity to serve as an authority on fashion when it comes to boarding flights (your ability to pass judgment is not limited to adults – teenager attire may also be subject to your personal views)
- Running late for your next shift OR you need to catch a return-flight home? Don’t worry! The company will aggressively and proudly drag even an elderly, paying customer from a seat so that you can fly comfortably without delay. A policy supported by the CEO (for a while at least).
- Contribute to technology that may change modern society’s manner of daily travel
- Work alongside some of the greatest minds in tech
- Receive unwanted sexual advances by your manager…on your first day (Don’t worry though….HR only tolerates it because he is a great performer. If he was a bad performer…he’d be out.
- Advance self-driving technology without stress or accountability since it’s technology claimed to have been stolen by Google anyway
Good news – both companies are hiring and will probably be looking for PR and HR professionals for quite some time. For employees working with well-known brands – not all press is good press. Look to leverage your company’s brand with employees in positive times and address challenging public blunders as you would with customers. When it comes to the product of “employment”, employees are perhaps the most valuable of consumers. What are you doing to market to your employees?
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]