- This event has passed.
Investing in Your People: The Paradigm Shift to Maximize Talent, Training, Culture & ROI
February 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Most CEOs say that their people are their greatest asset and investing in them is a top priority. Yet, training is often compartmentalized to a specific role or function and budgets approved based on a linear view of ROI that is hard to satisfy.
In this session you’ll come away with a deeper understanding of:
• The missing link between talent, training, culture and ROINot
• Why even great training programs often don’t yield results that translate to the bottom line
• How to shift the value paradigm to get approval for relevant training
• How to increase value of the training you’re currently providing
• How providing training that considers employee well-being exponentializes ROI
Kathleen Gramzay is the Founder and CEO of Kinessage LLC. She is a Body/Mind Performance & SelfCare Expert, 20-year Board Certified Massage Therapist, and Developer of the Kinessage® Release Your Pain Self Care System. Kinessage LLC supports performance, culture, and wellness-conscious organizations, empowering their leaders and managers to lead more productively, confidently, and collaboratively.