- This event has passed.
WORKFORCE EVENT: ROI of Creating a Strong Company Culture
March 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am$25
Most professionals agree, having a strong company culture is important. Like most things in business however, only initiatives that produce results gain support (and investment). Because strategies to develop, sustain, or improve a company’s culture like any other project requires time and money – the question is inevitable: what is the ROI of culture? On March 26th, AZ Biz Link‘s workforce event hosts a discussion with a panel of experts on the topic of creating a culture that produces valuable results.
- Kevin Black, Principal & Founder | Edge Challenges
- James Murphy, President & CEO | Willmeng Construction
- Julie Eklund, Director Human Resources | Kimley Horn
- Michele Shuey, Global Director HR Business Partnerships & Employee Engagement | Nextiva
- Teresa Marzolph, People Strategist & Founder | Culture Engineered
- Gretchen Mastello, SVP Global People Operations | Axon