- This event has passed.
2020 Leadership Performance Challenge Kick Off!
October 7 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
How would business be different if managers more consistently and effectively, managed employee performance?
Would sales be better? Customers happier? Would you sleep better? !
According to a 2019 DDI report, senior leaders say performance discussions with employees as the #1 weakness within their management teams. And….managers agreed. Managers are lacking the know-how and confidence to effectively manage and discuss employee performance, and it’s hurting our businesses. A company’s performance can never improve unless employee performance improves first.
In this interactive series, leaders from varying industries come together virtually weekly for 10 weeks to discuss, practice, and collaborate on performance management techniques.
Upon completion of the challenge, leaders will:
- Have completed a performance review for each direct report.
- Developed employee and team goals that align with organizational targets.
- Demonstrate competency and confidence in difficult employee performance discussions.
- Be able to create performance improvement plans for under-performing team members.
- Have a check-in schedule with direct employees to ensure potential performance issues are identified and addressed proactively.
- Gain a network of peer leaders for continued development & support.
Cost: $118/week! Additional discounts for multiple managers from the same company.
Because sessions are interactive, we’d first like to understand more about what you intend to gain, for yourself or your leaders, from this series.